Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pulling one into the light


Offering this for myself and for another.

Crystal Wings

I have a butterfly
cut with surest hand
from delicate crystal -
translucent, lilac, tiny.
Nestled in my hand
a thing of beauty
hung in the sunlight
a thing of strength
bending light into colors
violet, indigo, scarlet.
I stand beneath it
and catch the spectrum
holding color in my hand.
I would be a crystal butterfly.
My wings would seek the energy
of creation. My love would bend
its colors to your skin.

vrp - 4/4/2005


1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

Beautiful! :)

Btw, you're a LIVING museum of you!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home