Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

When dogs explode ...

... this happened so fast. I took a dog and a handful of grooming tools out back, and five minutes, one dog, and only the pin brush later....



... so sad...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear. You could make a whole 'nother Angel out of that fluff... Or spin enough yarn to make mittens.

I wonder what my husband is doing at home alone with a shedding shepherd. Decidedly not grooming her.

5:23 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

So...you have, what, 4 dogs now? :) It looks alot like my backyard does after I brush Jack. :) The birds love me. :)

8:41 PM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

Yeah, four dogs - only three at home currently, as A.C. is still out with the show handler (who co-owns him, so he's really home in a sense...)

The stuff in the picture all was brushed out of Hudson in less than five minutes. You should have seen it by the time I was done!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

You know, if tha's not enough spare fur for you, I could probably find you some more. ;-)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Southern Latitudes said...

Fluffy fireworks in your yard. Makes me a bit glad I have a boxer.

Send the fur to Phyllis. She does wonderful work.

I love the pictures of the 2 in the leaves.

6:43 PM  
Blogger flyingfish3 said...

You have such a sick sense of humor! But then again, it does look like that's what happened.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home