Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Monday, September 25, 2006

How logical are you?

I can't claim much these days, but I took a brief, for-fun on-line logic test. I generally would not say I'm very logical at all, but here you have my results. I know it will shock most of you!




You Are Incredibly Logical



Move over Spock - you're the new master of logic

You think rationally, clearly, and quickly.

A seasoned problem solver, your mind is like a computer!

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

What does it mean if the very first question made me begin to shake and have a PTSD moment, flashing back to Mrs. Ludwig and 9th grade?? What's the polar opposite of logical?

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home