Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Fruition...

This is what I missed moving in last August. This is what I've been waiting for. I was away for 6 days and came home to everything in bloom - also to some serious weeds along the front path, so these pictures also show off my remarkably thorough weeding job.











































A dainty diner stopped by for a visit.























Hudson dropped by to admire the lilies, too.










Turns out, he was just another diner, though hardly as dainty as the other visitor.

4 Comments:

Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely Gorgeous!

7:08 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

The internet is a wonderful thing --- and great minds think alike! I hope the vacation was fun and relaxing and that the dogs are *still* glad you're home!

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your garden is really lovely. It's so nice to see it come to furition. Oh, and Hudson is a very handsome boy. I hope he enjoyed his nosh.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your garden turned out beatifully. As much as I like it here, I miss that sort of greenness.

Heather

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home