Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

When the cable's out...

When I got home today, well before the storm rolled through, it was clear that something had been going on in the neighborhood. There was a police car at the intersection of Rt. 57 and Main St. And another one next to my house, with flares and a "road closed" sign blocking Kerrville Rd. The power was off. I took the dogs out, and was only out about 15 minutes. The power was back on when we came back in (though, judging from the temperature of stuff in the fridge, it must have been out most of the day...) And the cable was out, and didn't come back on till almost 8:15. What to do when the cable's out? And the Mets have a night off?...

GameDay with the Indians!! Go Tribe!

2 Comments:

Blogger flyingfish3 said...

I don't even know what that is. But I do know you have to be ccreative when the power or cable is out!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

Oi! Shouldn't you be watching hockey?

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home