Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I guess I'm collecting crows...

In the last week, I've received packages from two friends. Now, my birthday does fall soon, but I think that only one of these was a birthday present. Even though the people who sent these packages have never met one another, there's a theme developing here at this house.




I was going to name the farm Black Feather Farm. I suppose this place has become Black Feather Farm, even if I lost 10 acres in the bargain. Maybe, when Buc is finally here, I'll think of this as Black Feather Farm. I certainly have the beginnings of quite of heap of totemic crow energy here now.

The laughing crow from Amy.
















The crow treasure box from Bridget.













The matching candle box.

1 Comments:

Blogger sibtigre2 said...

These are gorgeous! Hmmm...I wonder why people are sending you items with crows on them...? :) There are worse things to collect than crows. Smart birds. :)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home