Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Buy Me Some Peanuts and Crackerjacks

This is so cool. This is just so cool. It's BASEBALL season again! Yah... life is good. And now, you can track every pitch. The game's on TV, of course, but if it's not, you can "watch" every pitch on the Internet. I did this last year, when I couldn't watch every game during the penant race.
The graphic display updates with each pitch, and shows you the placement. For the student of pitching this is a great supplement to actually watching the pitcher.

And with the game on the telly, you get to hear your favorite old-time players - turned - color - guys say smart things like "every run counts." And, unaccountably "where's his friend? The monkey?"

God. I love this game!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first reaction after clicking on the photo and seeing the team names was, "Could Ginny really be a Mets fan? Not a Yankees fan? Say it isn't so!!" But I've calmed down enough to admit its ok because my honey Willie is the manager and since I wish him well, I wish the team well and therefore their fans well. :)
Of course I am assuming you are NOT a fan of the other team on the scoreboard-we won't even think that!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

Of course, I'm a Mets fan!! I don't hate the Yankees, at least not since Billy Martin left... but they're not even my American league team of choice. But, I admit they're ok, because my honey Joe is the manager, and since I wish him well, I have to wish the team well and therefore their fans well. :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

I stopped watching baseball after the Blue Jays won the World Series for the last time. HAHAHAHA!

I'm Canadian, I'm supposed to love hockey. Well, I watched it when I was a teenager, but now the only "sport" I watch is my cat Julius tormented the girly-cats of the household.

And the Mets? WHo are the Mets? HAHAHAHAHA!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

The Blue Jays won the World Series??

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home