Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Monday, February 20, 2006

"Stone cold gorgeous..."



This is the pup everyone wants. Shepherd pups go from painfully cute to painfully gawky,ultimately leading to the painful perfection of what is, to the fancier's eye, the most magnificent of all dogs - a mature, male shepherd. Stone was (at least in pictures - I've yet to meet this guy in person) one of the most incredibly adorable babies I've ever seen.

Now into that odd period of three to six months of age, when male German Shepherds can try on some of the strangest suits in the Canine closet, he's still, to my eye, one of the most uniquely gorgeous guys I've ever seen.

Still want him? I think he's handsome. In fact, I love him, and would love to have the chance to watch him change and grow, and see him become all of the potential that that head, and that expression, and that intelligence in those eyes promises. That blue color stops me in my tracks initially, but its beautiful in its own right, and lends Stone a certain powerfully unique impact to the eye. I see enough of Hudson's head there to trust that this youngster's going to be a stop-ya-in-your-tracks sort of impressive GSD when he grows up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Ginny, he is just gorgeous!

When are you bringing him home? ;)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

He is home, Lauren. He's staying right where he is, where he was born, with his mother and his father, and his breeders. He's where he belongs.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lucky boy then. I look forward to seeing more about him as he grows up.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

Oh my, he reminds me of the German Shepherds my Mum grew up with in England. Those ears!!!!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home