Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back by popular demand...

Puppies grow. Inexorably. Inevitably. Grow. Back by popular demand, Stone. By all accounts, an extraordinary little guy. Popular vote says that Stone was the cutest thing ever as a little puppy. I say as a not so little puppy he's still got a lock on the title.


Bridget's little guys have grown, as well, and they also are still officially too cute for words.


Pups can't look much happier than that if they try, can they?








One thing about Springers, though, they've also got a lock on "goofy."
How's this for a lapful of goofiness?

Compare expressions of lapful of goofy Springers or penful of happy Springers with expression of solemn, thoughtful GSD pup. Delightful range in Canis domesticus, no?

6 Comments:

Blogger Phyllis said...

Oh, my. Those ears. That face.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Peg said...

Oh god, the EARS!!!!!!! This is enough to make me like puppies!

3:22 AM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

Which ears? The folded, valiantly climbing ears of Stone? Or the wavy, impossibly long ears of Spaniel?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Peg said...

The climbing ears of Stone. I admit I didn't even notice there were spaniel pictures.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

Oh my!! I need more caffeine in order to deal with all this cuteness so early in the morning!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

I can't stand it!!! That Shepherd puppy...that is unbearable. Right, he's not a bear at all, he's a dog. The size of those paws--this is going to be one big fella. "Gorgeous" doesn't quite do it.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home