Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Space invaders

They came overnight. And they march inexorably across the patio, phalanx upon phalanx, rank upon rank, row after row of them.


I'll lift the stones and remove them AFTER they've bloomed. They smell too heavenly - Muguet des Bois - white choral bells - to remove them before then. But after that, they go. The slates need to be levelled anyway. Anyone want any rhizomes?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*chuckle* I can just see them marching in that 16 bit atari 2600 sort of way towards the house in neat little rows. (blip blip blip) They're coming to spread the death pollen all over your windows!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home