Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Less Poetic


Knatolee says my Blog is too poetic. Knatolee also knows how to make me look good, even if my twin, Tonic, looks better. Knatolee, sadly, cannot do the same for Baby Bape, who, despite her best ministrations, looks even more frightening naked than he does clothed.

I'm with Peg. I liked Bape better when he was a she.

And though I'm thrilled with what Knat has done with my hair, and even more thrilled with the work she's done on my biceps, I'm deeply disturbed that she apparently did something really, really scary to my magnificent bosom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

It was the 70s. You hadn't had your implants done yet! (I'm just jealous because I'm merely a B-cup!)

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home