Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The hills are alive ...

I spent Thanksgiving in Vermont with old friends. Their beautiful daughters are my goddaughters, Kaitlynn and Hannah. I need to blog and blog and blog and blog to catch up with things, but I thought I'd post just this quick post. I arrived up there early on Wednesday afternoon, and left for home early this morning. We managed to shove a lot of visiting into 2.5 days. On Thanksgiving morning, we drove around the area, and I got a quick tour of all the places they'd lived since they moved up there. We ended with a brief visit to the Trapp family lodge, and a quick hike up to the chapel in the woods.



I have two lovely goddaughters who were just babies when they left NJ. Now they're both taller than I am, and getting to know them as the lovely young ladies they are is a pure delight. Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

GINNY!!!! You look FANTASTIC! I love your haircut!!!

And your goddaughters are a pair of lovelies. :)

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home