Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Up and eating

The joyful news is simple. Shrimp is up on her own four feet of her own volition, and eating well.

Sometime in the last day or so, a crucial corner was turned in Shrimp's recovery, and she's no longer requiring help or encouragement to get up. Her appetite is better and she's eating well.
So, Shrimp is freely and willingly doing the two things she needed to do to get well - standing and eating.

This little donkey's courage and determination just blow me away.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Shrimp girl!!! Clap, clap and more claps.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Southern Latitudes said...

You've got to love the creativity in calling a donkey Shrimp. I'm so glad that she is home with her friend. And yes, you have been working too hard! Nice lampshade.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little donkey who could! Go, Shrimp, Go.

Heather

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little donkey who could! Go, Shrimp, Go.

Heather

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was listening to this today and I thought of you and Shrimp and Angel...

The Pampered Lapdog and the Misguided Ass

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home