Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Friday, December 22, 2006

What holiday food am I?? What sort of question is that?

Honestly, it never occurred to me to wonder before. Oh, and well ... duh. The results surprise me?




You Are a Yule Log



While you do have holiday spirit, you have a secret, heathen past.

3 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

Hey, very appropriate given that I am in the middle of baking a Yule log (using a recipe written in French, necessitating several trips to the English/French dictionary!)

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Crowzma!! :)

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently i am a gingerbread house. very sweet and no one would mind getting lost in the woods with me. :) i hope you had a wonderful christmas and that 2007 brings you and yours joy, good health and peace.

10:24 AM  
Blogger flyingfish3 said...

A secret, heathen past, huh? Not surprising to me! I, on the other hand, am egg nog.... gee - who'd have guessed?

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home