Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Which book are you?

Who knew? I guess, in an odd way, it's kind of nice when one of these silly tests tells you you're one of your all time favorite books.




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

5 Comments:

Blogger serenwhipety said...

Ha! Me too! Who'da thunk it?

11:41 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

I *love* this book!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

Aw, I loved that book too!

7:06 AM  
Blogger me and my GSDs said...

Hmm, I ended up being The Mysts of Avalon, which doesn't surprise me in the least. Fun quiz!

1:41 AM  
Blogger flyingfish3 said...

OK - I took the book quiz again. I must have been a bit "off" the first day, coming in as The Sound and the Fury. This one fits much better thank you very much.

You're Adventures of Huckleberry Finn!
by Mark Twain
With an affinity for floating down the river, you see things in black and white. The world is strange and new to you and the more you learn about it, the less it makes sense. You probably speak with an accent and others have a hard time understanding you and an even harder time taking you seriously. Nevertheless, your adventurous spirit is admirable. You really like straw hats.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home