Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Land of Flying Cows

I'm home again, from the land of flying cows,

where old dogs become young again,

where the sun is gold,

the mornings cold,
and where everything slows for me. It was a quick visit, just two nights and two full days. It's late now, and I'm finally ready to go to sleep. But I came home replenished, and able to count my blessings properly again. That's no small thing. It is, in fact, huge. It's what I've poking and picking at for most of this year. I needed to stop watching the clock of my life as the hands moved inexorably over the face of the year, to move into the moment and stay firmly rooted. She knows. And now I do, too. It was a good rest. I listened. When I do, Crow never leads me wrong.

8 Comments:

Blogger Reillybug said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Genny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Alisa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:09 AM  
Blogger crazykatroo said...

i know one of your dogs farther was Cim Vom Gotzweiher, would love to know more about him. Hes in both my dogs pedigrees

6:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Crazykatroo. Actually, no. Crow's father was Brix, and Hudson's father was Laser. The Cim litter was the next one - Ruby, Quill, Lark, etc.

8:46 AM  
Blogger crazykatroo said...

I breed back to those lines, I love what they produce. I am trying to find out more about Cim, possible pictures and more. I don't see anything online about him.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love what they produced, too. I didn't own my dogs' mother, and didn't do the breeding. You could look here, at the breeder's page, http://suzanneclothier.com/about/hawks-hunt-gsd-the-dogs to see if there's any information available there.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home