Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

March of the librarians?

Oh my goodness. Perhaps I've worked here way too long. Who are all these people? And how did they get so old? I have known a fair share of them for over 30 years, and a couple of them for over 35. I am, of course, only 18, so I have no idea how any of this is possible.And just when did black and white print skirts become so fashionable? (There are at least 2 more in the back rows.) I, of course, rebel that I am, am still in denim.

2 Comments:

Blogger Southern Latitudes said...

Nice photo. I'm rebellious too with my skirts. No blk & wh prints for me.

Hope your rib is healing well by now. How in the world did you do that?

Hug and Kiss the furballs for me.
Robin

6:56 PM  
Blogger Southern Latitudes said...

Honestly Ginny.... I know your life is more exciting than this. Please blog more.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home