Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

R-O-U-S-es

Just appreciating the progress being made by my Rodent of Unusual Size. Duncan's sociability was tested today when my friend Lauren visited. He was most interested in being held by a new person. He's come such a long way from the scared little feeder tank baby I brought home. He was calm, and curious, and gentle while visiting with Lauren. I was very proud of him, indeed. But seeing him in someone else's hands gave me the chance to see how BIG he's gotten to be, something I really don't have a chance to get any perspective on when I'm holding him myself. He's a big rat. I guess it's official. I have an R-O-U-S. (Oh, and I kissed him for Pnatalie - not the first time I've kissed a rat, and probably won't be the last - just sayin'...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

What a cutie!! I love the Princess Bride. Hubby swears he has never seen it so I made him promise to watch it.

Duncan is growing fast!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

I'd kiss a rat any day! (Okay, maybe not the wild one currently visiting my birdfeeders.) Kiss him again for me.

Hi Duncan!!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home