Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Family reunion

In two weeks, my cousin, Alan, is coming up from Tennessee, with his whole family in tow - three generations of them. We'll be getting together with family up here who haven't seen him since this visit:

Oh my gosh, I just realized I'm wearing my hair that way again - minus the silly, over-sized barrette.

This was probably either 1967 or 1968.


So there we were - back row is cousin Susan, my brother Mark, and my cousin Brian. Front row is cousin Camille, my brother Steve, my sister, Cathy, me, my cousin Tommy, and cousin Alan.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Where in TN is your family from, Ginny? I am from Chattanooga. Hope you guys have a great visit!

6:55 PM  
Blogger flyingfish3 said...

No fair! You blogged my photo before I did!!! Actually, I was going to wait until I got a copy of the new version of this (sans me, of course!)

Nice though - very glad you guys are going to get this chance to get together! Wish I could be there.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Southern Latitudes said...

How wonderful. Love the vintage photo.

We had our family get-together about 2 wks ago. It's a lot of fun to catch up with everyone.

You were such a cute kid! No wonder your such a cutie now.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home