Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A ton of catch up ...

that will still have to wait ... there have been seminars, weddings, trips to the farm, all of which I need to catch up with. But since I'm busy, I'll just hold the spot with these more recent photographs of Crow and Hudson.

First, in honor of Crow's first decade (she will, of course, have many more) here is a recent picture of her to show what she really looks like at 10 years of age.











Second, a shot of my big goober boy, Hudson, who has achieved a modicum of dignity, accidentally, I'm sure, as he nears his 8th birthday.

And lastly, as a place holder, my beautiful niece, Alison, and her new husband, Matthew.

I'll be back with more!

4 Comments:

Blogger Reillybug said...

Crow and Hudson are so beautiful! And so is your niece! What great pictures and I look forward to reading your blog about it all!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

Our El Cid is about the same age as Hudson, but DoofusDog is still short on dignity. He thinks nothing of chasing a cat across a Pergo floor, all four legs flying in different directions as he tries to get traction. Doesn't seem to bother him much. Neither does not catching the cat. Your two are just extraordinary beings. Oh hell, they all are. I guess that's why we love them.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

Oh trust me - Hudson's dignity truly amounts to a "modicum." He is the original doofus, with a goober quotient that's off the scale.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

Your babies are gorgeous. And so is your niece, wow! What a lovely couple.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home