Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Monday, March 17, 2008

My little Highlander ...

Goodbye, little car. I hardly knew you. I've never had a car for such a short period of time.

I just got off the phone with the service station. My car is totalled.

Next step ...

5 Comments:

Blogger Southern Latitudes said...

Rest in Peace in Car Heaven.

Ginny, hope you get another really nice car.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Janyne Kizer said...

Please accept my condolences. I'm so sorry to hear about the Highlander.

How are you feeling? Are the physical aches and pains still a problem?

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, poor highlander. :(

10:23 AM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

Thanks, ladies ... I'll get through this. It's just stuff. Mind you, not stuff I'd have chosen, but it's the stuff that landed here, so I've got to deal with it.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Reillybug said...

It really sucks.... But you are ok and that it what is important.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home