Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I've been tagged....

What was I doing 10 years ago?

When was that? 10 years ago. I was in my third year of marriage to Bas, and at this time of the year, I was still grieving over Annie's death in March, and had just gotten Crow. So, 10 years ago today, I was playing with a puppy. Doc was still alive. Beckett was still alive. Angel was still alive. I was still training dog classes. Doing animal communication. Working at the same day job.

5 snacks I enjoy:

cheese
olives
walnuts
carrots
cheese - all five could be cheese, but I stretched it.


5 things on my to-do list today:


I was supposed to do 5 things today? I took my tire to be repaired, had breakfast with Cindy, went to a garage sale with Cindy, treated Hudson's boo-boos, and reconnoitered yard work, but then it rained. So I'm watching the Mets/Yankees game, which was the only thing on my to-do list that I cared about. And that's 6.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:


travel
buy a small farm
buy horses
buy goats
buy cows

5 jobs I have had:

inventory clerk for Agfa Gaevart
kennel worker
assistant to a professional dog handler
library cataloging assistant
library technology coordinator

5 of my bad habits:

procrastination
spending too much time knitting
spending too much time reading
not caring enough about money
letting the laundry pile up

5 places I have lived:

Wyckoff, NJ
Madison, NJ
York Haven, Pa.
Long Valley, NJ
Port Murray, NJ

5 people who I'd like to get to know better (this means you're tagged!):


You
That's way more than 5 because there are way more than 5 of you.

5 random things:

I take a long time to get moving, but once started, I can keep going and going and going.

I hate heat.

I love baseball.

If I'm not reading, I'm knitting. If I'm not knitting, I'm reading.

I am shy, psychic, and often lonely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

At first I thought that said "I hate MEAT!" :)

And Agfa, that brings back memories of my early days in graphic design, when computers were new and we still spent a lot of time in the darkroom burning film. I got to know Agfa products very well!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home