Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Just because it's time to blog again...

It's been awhile, I guess. And while there's a lot going on for me, not much of it is anything that wouldn't just bore you silly. So, instead, I offer photographic proof that I am still alive and kicking, that I can still muster a smile, and that there's still a bit of love in my life.

Herewith, Monk, a wonderful hunk of a guy, with whom I fell in love while visiting friends over the weekend:

5 Comments:

Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Awwww! He is very handsome! :)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

He's very handsome. And he's very sweet. And I was very honored by his attentions.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie. you both look very happy cuddling.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Southern Latitudes said...

I have to kiss that nose. I reminds me of Boston so much. Sorry to hear that Flag journeyed on. What a sweet soul.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home