Crowz Nest

Because it's time... as it was once before.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Murray, NJ

I'm a bit old to be starting out in life again, but that's where I am. Sadly. Or gladly. It's where I am. Come along. Watch the fun. Inch by inch, row by row, gonna make this garden grow.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Get moving!

That's the living room. It's only up five steps from here, where I sit with my coffee and my lack of motivation. It's reasonably clean. It just needs me to drag out the Christmas decorations and get at it.

I think I'm going to go to the grocery store. I really don't feel like doing anything right now. But I really ought to go out and get at least milk, eggs, bread ... stuff like that. We're due for more snow over night, and I will probably feel even less like doing anything tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger flyingfish3 said...

That looks like an awfully big step....

6:59 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

LOL I agree with flying fish. Looks like a big step! We're putting away all the Christmas decorations today. But you see that I am sitting here, leaving comments and enjoying reading blogs. I need to dive into the cleanup but can't get motivated...yet.

Hope you and the dogs had a GREAT Christmas, and happy new year from us and from Pixie!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home